Can I use the STL of C++ in vxWorks? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Can I use the STL of C++ in vxWorks? - VxWorks ; Hi, I have few experience on vxWorks, so I ask if I can use the STL in vxWorks? I want to use STL on vxWorks for std::string. Here are some answer mails regarding usgin STL. But I want to know ...

  1. Can I use the STL of C++ in vxWorks?

    Hi,

    I have few experience on vxWorks, so I ask if I can use the STL in
    vxWorks?

    I want to use STL on vxWorks for std::string.

    Here are some answer mails regarding usgin STL. But I want to know the
    possibiity in the latest vxWorks and tornado.

  2. Re: Can I use the STL of C++ in vxWorks?

    Assertor wrote:

    Hello,

    We've regularly used the string class on Tornado 2.2 with
    the GNU compiler v 2.96+. If you care about the thread safety
    of the strings, you should get the Tornado 2.2 GNU cumulative
    from Wind River's online support web site.

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have few experience on vxWorks, so I ask if I can use the STL in
    > vxWorks?
    >
    > I want to use STL on vxWorks for std::string.
    >
    > Here are some answer mails regarding usgin STL. But I want to know the
    > possibiity in the latest vxWorks and tornado.

+ Reply to Thread