vxworks compile error - VxWorks

This is a discussion on vxworks compile error - VxWorks ; when I compile my project under vxworks, I encountered such error message: d: \myprj\make fatal error in make: Access is denied. make-376: [usrConfig_st.o] Error 0x5 (ignored) however make is always OK before. Can anyone tell why this error is occuring? ...

  1. vxworks compile error

    when I compile my project under vxworks, I encountered such error message:

    d: \myprj\make
    fatal error in make: Access is denied.

    make-376: [usrConfig_st.o] Error 0x5 (ignored)

    however make is always OK before. Can anyone tell why this error is
    occuring?

    regards.

    forest

  2. Re: vxworks compile error

    Hello forest,
    wwq schrieb:
    > when I compile my project under vxworks, I encountered such error message:
    >
    > d: \myprj\make
    > fatal error in make: Access is denied.
    >
    > make-376: [usrConfig_st.o] Error 0x5 (ignored)
    >
    > however make is always OK before. Can anyone tell why this error is
    > occuring?

    This is a standard thging, when the build process is aborted abnormal
    and there are object files left which are incompletely filled with code.
    Just remove the object file and do a make again.

    Hope it helps.

    --
    BaSystem Martin Raabe
    E: Martin.RaabeB-a-S-y-s-t-e-mde