Hello,

I thought to provide some more stuff:
Our FPGA Chip runs FC i.e we have SCSI over FC Nic. And we
have the SCSI Driver working fine with Linux. But in VxWorks
we are facing problems with the Threads and how to send the
SCSI Command on the FPGA. Basically I am looking where and
how to add the actual txmit code to the VxWorks's scsiMgr
task which I have spawned as per their requirements. And also
I don't have a sample code for the scsiTransact funcptr as they
mentioned in their docs. Hope, someone might have experienced
similar problems and help me.....
ray