Hello,

I am using Vxworks 5.5 on an MVME5107, and running a mature
application out of on-board flash. Recently, we replaced one model of
PMC board with another, and added the appropriate driver. All works
well if I remove some (non-critical) parts of the application.
However, if the full code is flashed, vxworks doesn't so much as get
the first message out the serial port....I'm thinking I've exceeded
some vxworks memory parameter, but it does not seem to be code size or
how many bytes I am flashing. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Chuck