WindRiver Workbench/OCD shortcuts - VxWorks

This is a discussion on WindRiver Workbench/OCD shortcuts - VxWorks ; Dearl all, Someon here knows if there are some (keyboard) shortcuts in oreder to use the debug view. For exemple on VC you can use F10/F11 for step into and step over, F9 to toggle a breakpoint. I can't find ...

  1. WindRiver Workbench/OCD shortcuts

    Dearl all,

    Someon here knows if there are some (keyboard) shortcuts in oreder to
    use the debug view. For exemple on VC you can use F10/F11 for step
    into and step over, F9 to toggle a breakpoint.

    I can't find these informations in OCD user's guide or workbench
    user's guide.

    My opinion is, it is more easy to work with the keyboard (for debug)
    than to work with the mouse.

    Could you help me, please ?

    Regards,
    Sylvain

  2. Re: WindRiver Workbench/OCD shortcuts

    On Apr 28, 1:26 pm, sybe wrote:
    > Dearl all,
    >
    > Someon here knows if there are some (keyboard) shortcuts in oreder to
    > use the debug view. For exemple on VC you can use F10/F11 for step
    > into and step over, F9 to toggle a breakpoint.
    >
    > I can't find these informations in OCD user's guide or workbench
    > user's guide.
    >
    > My opinion is, it is more easy to work with the keyboard (for debug)
    > than to work with the mouse.
    >
    > Could you help me, please ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Sylvain

    are you talking about F5 and F6 for step over nad single stepping in
    workbench OCD?

  3. Re: WindRiver Workbench/OCD shortcuts

    On Apr 28, 10:29*am, Nabendu wrote:
    > On Apr 28, 1:26 pm, sybe wrote:
    >

    > > Dearl all,

    > > Someon here knows if there are some (keyboard) shortcuts in oreder to
    > > use the debug view. For exemple on VC you can use F10/F11 for step
    > > into and step over, F9 to toggle a breakpoint.

    > > I can't find these informations in OCD user's guide or workbench
    > > user's guide.

    > > My opinion is, it is more easy to work with the keyboard (for debug)
    > > than to work with the mouse.

    > > Could you help me, please ?

    > > Regards,
    > > Sylvain

    > are you talking about F5 and F6 for step over nad single stepping in
    > workbench OCD?- Hide quoted text -

    Yes something like that. Where (in which sub-sub-menu) I can find all
    shortcuts definitions ?

    I need at least :
    - step into : F5
    - step over :