NTFS driver for VxWorks. - VxWorks

This is a discussion on NTFS driver for VxWorks. - VxWorks ; hi All , I am looking for NTFS drivers for vxworks. I am working on customized hardware for which DosFS (Dos File System) drivers are there. I am looking for NTFS driver, can any one help me where can I ...

  1. NTFS driver for VxWorks.

    hi All ,
    I am looking for NTFS drivers for vxworks. I am working on
    customized hardware for which DosFS (Dos File System) drivers are
    there. I am looking for NTFS driver, can any one help me where can I
    get the drivers( its ok even if it is commercially available).

    Thanks,
    Kumar

  2. Re: NTFS driver for VxWorks.

    I don't know if the following would help or not ...

    If you are using VxWorks 6.2 or later, it uses a virtual file system
    framework similar to very similar to BSD's. That being said, BSD has
    a limited implementation of NTFS. If you want to take a gander at the
    BSD implementation, it can be found at http://fxr.watson.org/fxr/source/fs/ntfs/
    .

    Peter

    On Apr 14, 6:59*am, "reddy.saiku...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > hi All ,
    > * * * * *I am looking for NTFS drivers for vxworks. I am workingon
    > customized hardware for which DosFS (Dos File System) drivers are
    > there. I am looking for NTFS driver, can any one help me where can I
    > get the drivers( its ok even if it is commercially available).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kumar

  3. Re: NTFS driver for VxWorks.

    Thanku peter for your quick help.But I am using VxWorks 5.4 can i get
    a similar things for 5.4 .

    On Apr 14, 5:35 pm, peter.mit...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I don't know if the following would help or not ...
    >
    > If you are using VxWorks 6.2 or later, it uses a virtual file system
    > framework similar to very similar to BSD's. That being said, BSD has
    > a limited implementation of NTFS. If you want to take a gander at the
    > BSD implementation, it can be found athttp://fxr.watson.org/fxr/source/fs/ntfs/
    > .
    >
    > Peter

+ Reply to Thread