Hello,

I am trying to use the Gigabit ethernet interface on the IBM EMAC driver
with no luck. Below is my configuration:

I have a PPC440GX board, and BSP is ocotea and EMAC2 is connected to Phy device using RGMII bridge,

But the performance is very poor.When the Board is sending i'm able to manage 100Mbps(this too depending on buffer size at the socket layer) but on the other side i.e when the board receiving the data performace is almost negligible(only 2-5Mbps).

Here, I transfer data by calling send() or recv() in the test programs.

Have anyone encounter such a problem? How to solve it?

Thank you very much.