i need networking protocol L2,L3 basic and detail.how to write L2,L3 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on i need networking protocol L2,L3 basic and detail.how to write L2,L3 - VxWorks ; i need networking protocol L2,L3 basic and detail.how to write L2,L3 protocol in vxwroks coding.i am blanking now.basic also need protocol...

  1. i need networking protocol L2,L3 basic and detail.how to write L2,L3

    i need networking protocol L2,L3 basic and detail.how to write
    L2,L3
    protocol in vxwroks coding.i am blanking now.basic also need protocol

  2. Re: i need networking protocol L2,L3 basic and detail.how to writeL2,L3

    On Apr 9, 11:47*am, raghuveer.adusumi...@gmail.com wrote:
    > *i need *networking protocol L2,L3 basic and detail.how to write
    > L2,L3
    > protocol in vxwroks coding.i am blanking now.basic also need protocol

    Perhaps I am seeing this message repeatedly in this forum.
    Anyway, in order to write any code for Layer 2 or Layer 3, you have to
    understand how the TCP ( and / or UDP) & IP protocols work.

    You should also read issues involved in routing the packets, different
    routing algorthms.
    Then, read and be knowledgeable about how the vxworks device drivers
    work. Then, read how the network drivers work in vxworks.
    Also, if your version of vxworks is 6+, there are lot of differences
    in the way device drivers work in 6.xx and earlier versions.

    So, the task seems complex, but read these material one at a time.

    Cheers
    -Venkat Dyavana

+ Reply to Thread