I have setup a network connecton between host computer and the simulator, but I have done that manually by changing the route and using ifconfig to bring up the interface. How can this be automated at simulator startup? I have tried to add -ni simnet2=169.254.210.1 as Other VxWorks simulator options, but then the simnet2 is not available. Only -ni works. Is there any way to run a script at startup?

Another question. I have tranfered a file from host to simulator using tftp, but where did that file go???