VxWorks 6.6 -- SATA - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks 6.6 -- SATA - VxWorks ; Hi Friends, Have anyone tested the SATA Hard Disk with Intel Storage VxBus drivers(INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_ICH or INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_AHCI). Controller is Intel's I/O Controller Hub 8 (ICH8). SATA has two modes. Compatible and AHCI. I have tried the both modes. But it is ...

  1. VxWorks 6.6 -- SATA

    Hi Friends,
    Have anyone tested the SATA Hard Disk with Intel Storage VxBus
    drivers(INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_ICH or
    INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_AHCI).

    Controller is Intel's I/O Controller Hub 8 (ICH8).

    SATA has two modes. Compatible and AHCI. I have tried the both modes.
    But it is not working. Please give your comments.

    Arch is X86 and Version is VxWorks 6.6.

    -Thanks
    K.Ananth

  2. Re: VxWorks 6.6 -- SATA

    On Apr 4, 11:48*am, ananthk...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi Friends,
    > * Have anyone tested the SATA Hard Disk with Intel Storage VxBus
    > drivers(INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_ICH or
    > INCLUDE_DRV_STORAGE_INTEL_AHCI).
    >
    > *Controller is Intel's I/O Controller Hub 8 (ICH8).
    >
    > *SATA has two modes. Compatible and AHCI. I have tried the both modes.
    > But it is not working. Please give your comments.
    >
    > *Arch is X86 and Version is VxWorks 6.6.
    >
    > -Thanks
    > K.Ananth

    Please contact Wind River's Technical Support. SATA support has been
    introducted recently and they should be able to help you.
    -Venkat Dyavana

+ Reply to Thread