mBufClGet vs MGET - VxWorks

This is a discussion on mBufClGet vs MGET - VxWorks ; What are the differences in between the two operations call. Please do let me know your view...

  1. mBufClGet vs MGET

    What are the differences in between the two operations call. Please do
    let me know your view

  2. Re: mBufClGet vs MGET

    On Apr 3, 2:31*am, ramsanka wrote:
    > What are the differences in between the two operations call. Please do
    > let me know your view

    Hi,
    could you please indicate what is your development suite ?

    maximb

  3. Re: mBufClGet vs MGET

    On Apr 3, 2:31*am, ramsanka wrote:
    > What are the differences in between the two operations call. Please do
    > let me know your view

    Hi,

    both functions are allocate a mbuf and a cluster from network data
    pool.
    The MGET/m_get is a deprecated way to allocate a mbuf-cluster tuple,
    when the mBufClGet() gives you more flexibility by definition of
    required cluster size.

    Hope it helps.
    maximb

+ Reply to Thread