tNetTask suspend - VxWorks

This is a discussion on tNetTask suspend - VxWorks ; Hi, I have a problem with my vxworks5.5@MVME5500. I have a data server over both ethernet interface (gei, wancom) After a random duration I get this error; 0x1efb5e80 (tNetTask): memPartAlloc: block too big - 40 in partition 0x5afa5c I get ...

  1. tNetTask suspend

    Hi,
    I have a problem with my vxworks5.5@MVME5500.
    I have a data server over both ethernet interface (gei, wancom)
    After a random duration I get this error;
    0x1efb5e80 (tNetTask): memPartAlloc: block too big - 40 in partition
    0x5afa5c

    I get this message in a loop and the other tasks with lower priority
    can not run.
    Do you have any idea about this error?

    Thanks in advance,
    Gursu Karateke

  2. Re: tNetTask suspend

    Hi,

    I suspect that you have memory leak in your system. Did you took
    snapshots of memShow at regular intervals?

    Best Regards
    VKG | Ritsoft Technologies

  3. Re: tNetTask suspend

    On Apr 2, 1:19 pm, VKG Ritsoft Technologies
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I suspect that you have memory leak in your system. Did you took
    > snapshots of memShow at regular intervals?
    >
    > Best Regards
    > VKG | Ritsoft Technologies

    Hello,
    First of all thanks for your interest.
    I have checked the memory allocation and I am using only a small
    percentage of my ram. As I said the problem occurs at random duration
    after starting up the system. I have checked again the tasks related
    with tNetTask I could not see any memory allocation that can cause to
    this problem.
    In any case, thanks a lot for your kind interest.
    Regards,
    Gursu Karateke

+ Reply to Thread