Hi,
I am working on PowerPC boards includes VME. Here i need to exchange
some data between the boards and i have to synchronize the tasks
running on two boards. For this purpose i used shared memory objects
and configured the BSP for it. Now all the processors can be able to
write and read from the Shared memory of Master CPU. For
synchronisation, i am using semaphores and message queues , i created
the shared semaphores and message queues, the name is visible to all
processors but the semGive and msgQsend of the task on one board is
not affecting the task on other board.
Both the boards are connected on VME backplane and no ethernet
connection between them.
Please anyone suggest me where i am missing something in the
configuration or making some mistakes.I am not much aware of
communication between the boards.