SMP --- vxworks 6.6 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on SMP --- vxworks 6.6 - VxWorks ; Hi All, Our processor is dual-core processor. I want to add the SMP support to our processor. I am using the VxWorks 6.6. Whether I need to install any patch for SMP support and If I want to port the ...

  1. SMP --- vxworks 6.6

    Hi All,
    Our processor is dual-core processor. I want to add the SMP support
    to our processor.

    I am using the VxWorks 6.6. Whether I need to install any patch for
    SMP support and If I want to
    port the BSP and VxWorks with SMP support, What I have to do?

    The arch is X86.
    Thanks in Advance

    Ragards,
    papi

  2. Re: SMP --- vxworks 6.6

    Assuming that you bought VxWorks 6.6 for uniprocessor systems, the SMP
    feature is a separate product that has to be purchased as well. You
    might have to adapt your BSP if it is a custom one, I am not sure.
    Check with your Wind River representative.

    Cheers,

    --
    PAD

+ Reply to Thread