FileOperations on VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on FileOperations on VxWorks - VxWorks ; Dear friends, I have written a simple program on files(creation,write,read) concept on VxWorks Os. But, I unable to see ,where it(file) has been stored. can any body help me.. -Regards Sandhya...

  1. FileOperations on VxWorks

    Dear friends,

    I have written a simple program on files(creation,write,read)
    concept on VxWorks Os.
    But, I unable to see ,where it(file) has been stored.

    can any body help me..

    -Regards
    Sandhya

  2. Re: FileOperations on VxWorks

    Hai Sandhya,
    For File creation in Vxworks u hav 2 use RamDrv..
    ...I attached the sample code 4 file creation ...

    #include
    #include
    #include
    #include
    BLK_DEV *bptr;
    DOS_VOL_DESC *vptr;
    void start()
    {
    char buff[20];
    int fd;
    ramDrv();
    bptr=ramDevCreate(0,512,100,100,0);
    vptr=dosFsMkfs("disk1",bptr);

    fd=creat("disk1/file1",O_RDWR);
    write(fd,"ctsdff",6);

    close(fd);
    fd=open("disk1/file1",O_RDWR,0777);

    read(fd,buff,6);
    buff[6]='\0';
    printf("%s",buff);

    close(fd);
    }

  3. Re: FileOperations on VxWorks

    On Jan 27, 8:29 pm, Sandhya wrote:
    > Dear friends,
    >
    > I have written a simple program on files(creation,write,read)
    > concept on VxWorks Os.
    > But, I unable to see ,where it(file) has been stored.
    >
    > can any body help me..
    >
    > -Regards
    > Sandhya

  4. Re: FileOperations on VxWorks