Errors on VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Errors on VxWorks - VxWorks ; I have a TSTAR box with VxWorks 5.2 installed on the Themis SBC card w/ a Blazer C40card . Here are the errors I received. We know thw the C40 is failing bit don't know what the failures mean in ...

  1. Errors on VxWorks

    I have a TSTAR box with VxWorks 5.2 installed on the Themis SBC card w/
    a Blazer C40card . Here are the errors I received. We know thw the C40
    is failing bit don't know what the failures mean in terms of the
    hardware. ie. is the memory bad,ic,etc. Any input would be
    appreciated.
    1. DSP0-0 Error: Tasking failed; tasktable full.
    2. DSPIF0 Unsupported source type.
    3. DSPIF0 Error: could not autotask DSP0 4. Error DSP0 initialization
    failed."

  2. Re: Errors on VxWorks

    These message are not from the kernel.
    You''ll need to talk to whoever wrote the application code that spits
    this stuff out.

    HTH,
    GV

    642fiddi wrote:
    > I have a TSTAR box with VxWorks 5.2 installed on the Themis SBC card w/
    > a Blazer C40card . Here are the errors I received. We know thw the C40
    > is failing bit don't know what the failures mean in terms of the
    > hardware. ie. is the memory bad,ic,etc. Any input would be
    > appreciated.
    > 1. DSP0-0 Error: Tasking failed; tasktable full.
    > 2. DSPIF0 Unsupported source type.
    > 3. DSPIF0 Error: could not autotask DSP0 4. Error DSP0 initialization
    > failed."

+ Reply to Thread