Missing library? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Missing library? - VxWorks ; Hey folks, I am pretty sure one of the VxWorks veterans can help me with this pretty quick. I am trying to run a small module in the vxsim, but am getting Unresolved Symbols. I've managed to find a few ...

  1. Missing library?

    Hey folks,

    I am pretty sure one of the VxWorks veterans can help me with this
    pretty quick. I am trying to run a small module in the vxsim, but am
    getting Unresolved Symbols. I've managed to find a few of the issues
    myself and fix them by including -lstdc++ and -lgcc in my build
    options, but still have some gthread-related symbols that are missing.
    I've posted a screenshot here:

    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...BenchError.jpg

    The unresolved symbols are:
    __gthread_enter_tls_dtor_context
    __gthread_get_tls_data
    __gthread_set_tls_data
    __gthread_leave_tls_dtor_context

    any ideas? I'm pretty new to Workbench/VxWorks. If this is in the
    incorrect group or you need more info please let me know.

    Bryce

  2. Re: Missing library?

    nospamplease wrote:
    > Hey folks,
    >
    > I am pretty sure one of the VxWorks veterans can help me with this
    > pretty quick. I am trying to run a small module in the vxsim, but am
    > getting Unresolved Symbols. I've managed to find a few of the issues
    > myself and fix them by including -lstdc++ and -lgcc in my build
    > options, but still have some gthread-related symbols that are missing.
    > I've posted a screenshot here:
    >
    > http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...BenchError.jpg
    >
    > The unresolved symbols are:
    > __gthread_enter_tls_dtor_context
    > __gthread_get_tls_data
    > __gthread_set_tls_data
    > __gthread_leave_tls_dtor_context

    These look like low-level support routines for Thread Local Storage,
    which the compiler's libraries should provide..

    > any ideas? I'm pretty new to Workbench/VxWorks. If this is in the
    > incorrect group or you need more info please let me know.
    >
    > Bryce

+ Reply to Thread