see other drive than C: with VxSim - VxWorks

This is a discussion on see other drive than C: with VxSim - VxWorks ; Hi, when typing "devs" in a WindShell attached to a VxSim, I get a device named "host:" which then corresponds to C:. All well and good. What if I have more drives mapped to my PC, like D:, how would ...

  1. see other drive than C: with VxSim

    Hi,

    when typing "devs" in a WindShell attached to a VxSim, I get a device
    named

    "host:" which then corresponds to C:.

    All well and good. What if I have more drives mapped to my PC, like
    D:, how would I go about accessing those files from VxSim? Using the
    target server file system is painfully slow so that is unfortunately
    not an option, even if it would have solved the problem.

    BR,

  2. Re: see other drive than C: with VxSim

    Does following command answers your question?

    cd "D:"

    Best Regards
    VKG | Ritsoft Technologies

+ Reply to Thread