How to connect a vxsim to a target server - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to connect a vxsim to a target server - VxWorks ; I mean, when you close the target server,but leave the vxsim on , then how to start the target server again Thanks...

  1. How to connect a vxsim to a target server

    I mean, when you close the target server,but leave the vxsim on , then
    how to start the target server again
    Thanks

  2. Re: How to connect a vxsim to a target server

    Tornado2.2:
    Tools->TargetServer->Configure->Launch (Backend
    wdbpipe, target IP/Name: name of simulator e.g vxSim0) Command should
    look like: tgtsvr.exe VxSim0 -V -B wdbpipe -R C:\ -RW
    Workbench (VxWorks 6.x)
    TragetManager->Select Sim connection->Connect

    Best Regards
    VKG | Ritsoft Technologies

+ Reply to Thread