How to install 3rd party packages to Vxworks?? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to install 3rd party packages to Vxworks?? - VxWorks ; Hi all, I have some 3rd party packages in Linux which i need as a pre-support to run my applications. But now i want my application to run on VxWorks. So can anyone tell me how to install those 3rd ...

  1. How to install 3rd party packages to Vxworks??

    Hi all,

    I have some 3rd party packages in Linux which i need as a pre-support
    to run my applications. But now i want my application to run on
    VxWorks. So can anyone tell me how to install those 3rd party packages
    before my applications run.
    Definitely i need the services of 3rd party packages to run my
    application. I am using VxWorks 6.5 and want to know how can i install
    3rd party packages?

    Can i compile the whole source code of 3rd party and then run it on a
    simulator and only after that I can run my application on other
    simulator.??

  2. Re: How to install 3rd party packages to Vxworks??

    On Jan 4, 3:07*pm, ais...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have some 3rd party packages in Linux which i need as a pre-support
    > to run my applications. But now i want my application to run on
    > VxWorks. So can anyone tell me how to install those 3rd party packages
    > before my applications run.
    > Definitely i need the services of 3rd party packages to run my
    > application. I am using VxWorks 6.5 and want to know how can i install
    > 3rd party packages?
    >
    > Can i compile the whole source code of 3rd party and then run it on a
    > simulator and only after that I can run my application on other
    > simulator.??

    These are the pacakges that i need to installl--- net-snmp, openhpi,
    xerces-c-src_2_8_0, drbd-8.0.0.

+ Reply to Thread