    Ur suggestions will be really helpful for me.
    Thanx in Advance.

  2. Re: VME Programming

    On 2007-12-25, senthil wrote:
    > I searched for related stuffs but i am not getting the
    > basics like vme memory map,.

    Memory map will depend on your hardware and BSP. You'll want to figure
    out how your hardware talks to the VMEbus and spend some quality time
    with the user's manual for the appropriate chipset. For example, I'm
    using an MVME5500; it talks to the VMEbus using a Tundra Universe II.
    Reading the Tundra user's manual helped me figure out what I was looking
    for in the BSP headers to figure out the memory map.
    --
    roger ivie
    rivie@ridgenet.net

+ Reply to Thread