how many tasks in vxworks? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on how many tasks in vxworks? - VxWorks ; Hi, 1.Which API should I use to get "how many tasks is now running in VxWorks"? 2.How can I periodically spawn a task in vxworks? Best Regards! Thanks!...

  1. how many tasks in vxworks?

    Hi,
    1.Which API should I use to get "how many tasks is now running in
    VxWorks"?
    2.How can I periodically spawn a task in vxworks?

    Best Regards!
    Thanks!

  2. Re: how many tasks in vxworks?

    On Dec 24, 1:14 am, "haowangyi" wrote:
    > Hi,
    > 1.Which API should I use to get "how many tasks is now running in
    > VxWorks"?

    taskIdListGet()

    > 2.How can I periodically spawn a task in vxworks?

    Spawn a task that periodically spawns the task.

    HTH
    GV

+ Reply to Thread