Hi VxWorks Experts,
I have updated the END driver file sysGei82543End.c in BSP as per my
controller. When I compile this BSP in Tornado 2.2.1, END driver is
not working.

Then I have updated the driver library, i.e. goto
c:\Tornado2.2\target\src\drv\end\ and run make CPU=PENTIUM TOOL=gnu
and I have compiled the BSP and vxWorks in command-line. Then END
driver is working in these images.

Why it is not working in the Tornado itself. Please clarify this.

But for Fast Ethernet controller ( fei ), it is working in Tornado
itself.

The Version is Tornado 2.2.1/VxWorks 5.5.1 and Arch is X86.

-Thanks
C.Premnath