order of include header files in vxworks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on order of include header files in vxworks - VxWorks ; Hi All! As we all know in linux order of including header files in a particular source file does not matter. So is it true in vxworks also? regards, Arjun...

  1. order of include header files in vxworks

    Hi All!

    As we all know in linux order of including header files in a
    particular source file does not matter.
    So is it true in vxworks also?

    regards,
    Arjun

  2. Re: order of include header files in vxworks

    I dont know.... y r u asking me??
    hi hi hi

    Arjun Prasad wrote:
    > Hi All!
    >
    > As we all know in linux order of including header files in a
    > particular source file does not matter.
    > So is it true in vxworks also?
    >
    > regards,
    > Arjun

  3. Re: order of include header files in vxworks

    aish84@gmail.com wrote:
    > I dont know.... y r u asking me??
    > hi hi hi
    >

    > Arjun Prasad wrote:
    >> Hi All!
    >>
    >> As we all know in linux order of including header files in a
    >> particular source file does not matter.
    >> So is it true in vxworks also?

    All of our code includes vxWorks.h first. I believe that the
    other header files can come in any order.

  4. Re: order of include header files in vxworks

    On Dec 10, 7:42 pm, Bill Cox wrote:
    > ais...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > I dont know.... y r u asking me??
    > > hi hi hi

    > > Arjun Prasad wrote:
    > >> Hi All!

    > >> As we all know in linux order of including header files in a
    > >> particular source file does not matter.
    > >> So is it true in vxworks also?

    > All of our code includes vxWorks.h first. I believe that the
    > other header files can come in any order.

    Thank u Bill

+ Reply to Thread