Re: MES Serial communication - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: MES Serial communication - VMS ; Jan-Erik Söderholm wrote on 11/04/2008 11:51:30 AM: > VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote: > > > I maintain RAXCO's CONTRL. It is one of the > > best terminal sharing packages out there and it can be used in a strict > ...

  1. Re: MES Serial communication

    Jan-Erik Söderholm wrote on 11/04/2008
    11:51:30 AM:

    > VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    >
    > > I maintain RAXCO's CONTRL. It is one of the
    > > best terminal sharing packages out there and it can be used in a

    strict
    > > "watch" (sniff) mode . This same technology (Patented) is also

    employed
    > > in ProvN's SecurityGuard to capture and log terminal I/O for

    audit/secur-
    > > ity purposes.
    > >

    > Can it log traffic over TNAxxxx or LTAxxx device directly ?
    >
    > Can you provide a link to the product ?

    Doesn't he want CARBONCOPY?

    > Jan-Erik.

  2. Re: MES Serial communication

    norm.raphael@metso.com wrote:

    > Jan-Erik Söderholm wrote on 11/04/2008
    > 11:51:30 AM:
    >
    > > VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    > >
    > > > I maintain RAXCO's CONTRL. It is one of the
    > > > best terminal sharing packages out there and it can be used in a strict
    > > > "watch" (sniff) mode . This same technology (Patented) is also

    > employed
    > > > in ProvN's SecurityGuard to capture and log terminal I/O for

    > audit/secur-
    > > > ity purposes.
    > > >

    > > Can it log traffic over TNAxxxx or LTAxxx device directly ?
    > >
    > > Can you provide a link to the product ?

    > Doesn't he want CARBONCOPY?
    >

    > > Jan-Erik.

    And where do I find *that* product ? "On Google" maybe... :-)

    Jan-Erik

  3. Re: MES Serial communication

    In article , norm.raphael@metso.com writes:
    >This is a multipart message in MIME format.
    >--=_alternative 005E7701852574F7_=
    >
    >Jan-Erik S=F6derholm wrote on 11/04/2008=20
    >11:51:30 AM:
    >
    >> VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    >>=20
    >> > I maintain RAXCO's CONTRL. It is one of the
    >> > best terminal sharing packages out there and it can be used in a=20

    >strict
    >> > "watch" (sniff) mode . This same technology (Patented) is also=20

    >employed
    >> > in ProvN's SecurityGuard to capture and log terminal I/O for=20

    >audit/secur-
    >> > ity purposes.
    >> >=20

    >>=20
    >> Can it log traffic over TNAxxxx or LTAxxx device directly ?
    >>=20
    >> Can you provide a link to the product ?

    >Doesn't he want CARBONCOPY?

    Hi Norm...

    That too can be used. It's all part of RaxcoSupport. I they're using
    CONTRL, WATCH/OUTPUT_LOG will allow the data to be stored in a log file
    as well as be viewed interactively.

    notice, disclaimer and quotations.

+ Reply to Thread