ActiveMQ working but want out of java... - VMS

This is a discussion on ActiveMQ working but want out of java... - VMS ; Hi Got ActiveMQ 5.1.0 running on OpenVMS 8.3 Can test it with a Windows client and a C# program sending to the VMS machine, (seeing result in the web browser 8161/admin windows) so ActiveMQ is up and running... but an ...

  1. ActiveMQ working but want out of java...

    Hi

    Got ActiveMQ 5.1.0 running on OpenVMS 8.3

    Can test it with a Windows client and a C# program sending to the VMS
    machine, (seeing result in the web browser 8161/admin windows) so
    ActiveMQ is up and running...

    but an example on doing the same from C/Fortran (not java) was hard to
    find, havent found it anyway...

    SO:

    I havent found any good simple examples on how to send/reveice a
    simple telegram from OpenVMS/C with ActiveMQ.

    //CY

  2. Re: ActiveMQ working but want out of java...

    On Nov 3, 3:28 pm, christ...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Got ActiveMQ 5.1.0 running on OpenVMS 8.3
    >
    > Can test it with a Windows client and a C# program sending to the VMS
    > machine, (seeing result in the web browser 8161/admin windows) so
    > ActiveMQ is up and running...
    >
    > but an example on doing the same from C/Fortran (not java) was hard to
    > find, havent found it anyway...
    >
    > SO:
    >
    > I havent found any good simple examples on how to send/reveice a
    > simple telegram from OpenVMS/C with ActiveMQ.
    >
    > //CY

    There are two client API (CMS for C++ and openwire-C-client for C) :

    http://activemq.apache.org/cms.html
    http://activemq.apache.org/openwire-c-client.html

    I have not tested the examples.

    Thierry Uso.

  3. Re: ActiveMQ working but want out of java...

    On 3 Nov, 21:48, thierry....@wanadoo.fr wrote:
    > On Nov 3, 3:28 pm, christ...@gmail.com wrote:

    > There are two client API (CMS for C++ and openwire-C-client for C) :
    >
    > http://activemq.apache.org/cms.html
    > http://activemq.apache.org/openwire-c-client.html
    >
    > I have not tested the examples.
    >
    > Thierry Uso.- Dölj citerad text -
    >
    > - Visa citerad text -

    Thanks, tried the open wire solution and got stuck in not being able
    to download ant 1.7 from HP.

    Site seems to be down ,and apache.org are mor *nix;Win

    But hopefullt it will come back up soon (DL site for ant) so I can
    test it further..

    Thanks for the help

    //CY

  4. Re: ActiveMQ working but want out of java...

    > Thanks, tried the open wire solution and got stuck in not being able
    > to download ant 1.7 from HP.
    >
    > Site seems to be down *,and apache.org are mor *nix;Win

    Found ant at http://www.filewatcher.com/m/HP-VMS-...12793.0.0.html

    //CY

+ Reply to Thread