How can you monitor which process/executable accesses a globalsection - VMS

This is a discussion on How can you monitor which process/executable accesses a globalsection - VMS ; What is the best way to find out what process/executable is accessing a specific global section? Can you just use something like: SET SECURITY/ACL=(ALARM=SECURITY,ACCESS=EXECUTE+SUCCESS) Thank you in advance?...

  1. How can you monitor which process/executable accesses a globalsection

    What is the best way to find out what process/executable is accessing a
    specific global section?

    Can you just use something like:

    SET SECURITY/ACL=(ALARM=SECURITY,ACCESS=EXECUTE+SUCCESS)

    Thank you in advance?

  2. Re: How can you monitor which process/executable accesses a globalsection

    On Oct 29, 1:57*am, Jeff Cameron wrote:
    > What is the best way to find out what process/executable is accessing a
    > specific global section?
    >
    > Can you just use something like:
    >
    > SET SECURITY/ACL=(ALARM=SECURITY,ACCESS=EXECUTE+SUCCESS)
    >
    > Thank you in advance?

    My GBLSEC SDA extension tries to do that
    http://eisner.encompasserve.org/~miller/

+ Reply to Thread