test: is google groups stuck - VMS

This is a discussion on test: is google groups stuck - VMS ; I posted a few messages to google groups on Sunday but nothing has appeared (yet). Is google groups broken? Neil...

  1. test: is google groups stuck

    I posted a few messages to google groups on Sunday but nothing has
    appeared (yet). Is google groups broken?

    Neil

  2. Re: test: is google groups stuck

    In article <6eaf031a-7396-46d3-b0fa-1b6bed54e7a6@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com>,
    Neil Rieck writes:
    > I posted a few messages to google groups on Sunday but nothing has
    > appeared (yet). Is google groups broken?

    One can only hope!!

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include

  3. Re: test: is google groups stuck

    In article <6eaf031a-7396-46d3-b0fa-1b6bed54e7a6@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com>, Neil Rieck writes:
    >I posted a few messages to google groups on Sunday but nothing has
    >appeared (yet). Is google groups broken?

    We can only hope so.

    notice, disclaimer and quotations.

  4. Re: is google groups stuck

    "Neil Rieck" wrote in message
    > I posted a few messages to google groups on Sunday but nothing has
    > appeared (yet). Is google groups broken?
    >
    > Neil

    Yes, afaict it is on the whole well broken.

    A few new messages seem to have appeared today but far fewer than I have
    accessible via my home ISP's news server (which isn't accessible while I'm
    at work, hence I have traditionally used Google Groups for minimum hassle. I
    am sorry if this offends some readers, but hey, it's a free world.
    Sometimes.).

    I spent a few minutes earlier today looking for somewhere where one might
    either report a problem to The Powers That Be at Google or where one might
    discuss an apparent problem with others in the same situation. Couldn't find
    either, maybe others will be more fortunate.

    If google groups is going to fall apart, maybe Island Computers kind offer
    is more pressing than it may have at first appeared.

  5. Re: test: is google groups stuck

    Neil Rieck wrote:
    > I posted a few messages to google groups on Sunday but nothing has
    > appeared (yet). Is google groups broken?

    GG has had some problems the last few days.

    It seems as if it is clearing up now.

    Arne

  6. Re: test: is google groups stuck

    On Oct 27, 6:48*am, Neil Rieck wrote:
    > I posted a few messages to google groups on Sunday but nothing has
    > appeared (yet). Is google groups broken?
    >
    > Neil

    I posted this early on Sunday so it only took 24 hours to appear ???

    Neil

  7. Re: test: is google groups stuck

    On Oct 28, 7:19*pm, Neil Rieck wrote:
    > On Oct 27, 6:48*am, Neil Rieck wrote:
    >
    > > I posted a few messages to google groups on Sunday but nothing has
    > > appeared (yet). Is google groups broken?

    > > Neil

    > I posted this early on Sunday so it only took 24 hours to appear ???
    >
    > Neil

    This happens every once in a while. It's back to normal now.

    AEF

+ Reply to Thread