VAX/VMS Internals & Data Structures (looking for a good home) - VMS

This is a discussion on VAX/VMS Internals & Data Structures (looking for a good home) - VMS ; I purchased this book back in 1984 at the Digital Bookstore for $45.00. The book itself is in perfect condition (it even has a handmade bookcover). I'd rather send it to someone who would appreciate it rather than donate it ...

  1. VAX/VMS Internals & Data Structures (looking for a good home)

    I purchased this book back in 1984 at the Digital Bookstore for
    $45.00. The book itself is in perfect condition (it even has a
    handmade bookcover). I'd rather send it to someone who would
    appreciate it rather than donate it to the local library. If you are
    interested, send me your zip code and I will tell you what shipping +
    handling will cost.

    First come, first serve so if you don't hear back from me, you can
    assume that I've already found a taker.

    -- Greg

  2. Re: VAX/VMS Internals & Data Structures (looking for a good home)

    Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that my email address is:

    dreamwafer@yahoo.REMOVETHIS.com

    -- Greg

  3. Re: VAX/VMS Internals & Data Structures (looking for a good home)

    In article <6894c48f-d469-4074-b68a-9863184afd4f@e17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, dreamwafer@yahoo.com writes:
    >I purchased this book back in 1984 at the Digital Bookstore for
    >$45.00. The book itself is in perfect condition (it even has a
    >handmade bookcover). I'd rather send it to someone who would
    >appreciate it rather than donate it to the local library. If you are
    >interested, send me your zip code and I will tell you what shipping +
    >handling will cost.
    >
    >First come, first serve so if you don't hear back from me, you can
    >assume that I've already found a taker.

    I can get email to the address you provided in your follow-up.

    I'd love to have this. Contact me. I've added the address you posted
    to my whitelist so that should get through. If not, put "[PASS:VAXman]"
    in the subject.

    notice, disclaimer and quotations.

  4. Re: VAX/VMS Internals & Data Structures (looking for a good home)

    In article <00A814D7.87BED0DE@SendSpamHere.ORG>, VAXman-
    @SendSpamHere.ORG writes:

    > In article <6894c48f-d469-4074-b68a-9863184afd4f@e17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, dreamwafer@yahoo.com writes:
    > >I purchased this book back in 1984 at the Digital Bookstore for
    > >$45.00. The book itself is in perfect condition (it even has a
    > >handmade bookcover). I'd rather send it to someone who would
    > >appreciate it rather than donate it to the local library. If you are
    > >interested, send me your zip code and I will tell you what shipping +
    > >handling will cost.

    > I'd love to have this. Contact me. I've added the address you posted
    > to my whitelist so that should get through. If not, put "[PASS:VAXman]"
    > in the subject.

    You mean you don't have a copy already?!?!?!

  5. Re: VAX/VMS Internals & Data Structures (looking for a good home)

    In article , helbig@astro.multiCLOTHESvax.de (Phillip Helbig---remove CLOTHES to reply) writes:
    >In article <00A814D7.87BED0DE@SendSpamHere.ORG>, VAXman-
    >@SendSpamHere.ORG writes:
    >
    >> In article <6894c48f-d469-4074-b68a-9863184afd4f@e17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, dreamwafer@yahoo.com writes:
    >> >I purchased this book back in 1984 at the Digital Bookstore for
    >> >$45.00. The book itself is in perfect condition (it even has a
    >> >handmade bookcover). I'd rather send it to someone who would
    >> >appreciate it rather than donate it to the local library. If you are
    >> >interested, send me your zip code and I will tell you what shipping +
    >> >handling will cost.

    >> I'd love to have this. Contact me. I've added the address you posted
    >> to my whitelist so that should get through. If not, put "[PASS:VAXman]"
    >> in the subject.

    >You mean you don't have a copy already?!?!?!

    Sure do and I can problably recite the book; however, none of my editions
    have a handmade cover. I have several copies of each of the I&DS. The
    Alpha (hardcover) I purchased a second copy of because I read and used it
    so often that its binding broke. All of mine, save for the Kenah & Bates
    Edition, are signed too.

    notice, disclaimer and quotations.

+ Reply to Thread