DECServer 900 TM User Guide wanted - VMS

This is a discussion on DECServer 900 TM User Guide wanted - VMS ; Does anyone have a link to a user guide for the DECServer 900TM (DSRVZ- MC)...

  1. DECServer 900 TM User Guide wanted

    Does anyone have a link to a user guide for the DECServer 900TM (DSRVZ-
    MC)

  2. Re: DECServer 900 TM User Guide wanted

    On Oct 17, 8:43*pm, syslost wrote:
    > Does anyone have a link to a user guide for the DECServer 900TM (DSRVZ-
    > MC)

    http://vt100.net/manx/ has the installation guide which will explain
    the basics; most of the 90/900 were basically the same (apart from the
    90L !) so the other DECserver manuals may assist

    I'd have expected them to be available from the http://www.vnetek.com
    page as I'm fairly sure dnpg hosted the pdfs of most of the manuals
    before they were merged with Vnetek, but I can't find a link.

  3. Re: DECServer 900 TM User Guide wanted

    Look for the DNAS (Digital Network Access Software) guides if you want the
    CLI reference rather than the hardware manuals. The CLI is pretty much
    consistent across most of the DECservers.

    There's always "HELP" at the command prompt too.

    --
    Cheers, Colin.
    Legacy = Stuff that works properly!

+ Reply to Thread