Using Putty Connection Manager to login in VAX - VMS

This is a discussion on Using Putty Connection Manager to login in VAX - VMS ; Hi: Im trying use Putty Connection Manager tool to connect in my VAX without success. My question: Is there any way to put a control_M after username? User: support^M Pass:xxxxxx^M Thanks....

  1. Using Putty Connection Manager to login in VAX

    Hi:
    Im trying use Putty Connection Manager tool to connect in my VAX
    without success.
    My question: Is there any way to put a control_M after username?
    User: support^M
    Pass:xxxxxx^M

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Using Putty Connection Manager to login in VAX

    In article <30d9f458-a7a8-4886-954d-13879264e62b@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, apogeusistemas@gmail.com writes:
    > Hi:
    > I=B4m trying use Putty Connection Manager tool to connect in my VAX
    > without success.
    > My question: Is there any way to put a control_M after username?
    > User: support^M
    > Pass:xxxxxx^M

    In the ACSII character set control-M _IS_ carriage return. If your
    terminal emulator is sending something else when you hit return (or
    enter), then it is misconfigured for this connection.

+ Reply to Thread