Status of DECUS Canada ? - VMS

This is a discussion on Status of DECUS Canada ? - VMS ; Does anyone have any information on the status of the user group formerly known as Decus Canada ? I have not received anything from them in quite some time. Does anyone have AnneM's new email address since she moved back ...

  1. Status of DECUS Canada ?

    Does anyone have any information on the status of the user group
    formerly known as Decus Canada ?

    I have not received anything from them in quite some time. Does anyone
    have AnneM's new email address since she moved back to Toronto ?

    I heard that the USA group formerly known as DECUS USA seems to have
    been folded into the main Interex group and gotten yet another new name.
    Has the same happened in Canada and the new group simply doesn't care
    about its Decus constituency ?

  2. Re: Status of DECUS Canada ?

    On Oct 7, 11:21*pm, JF Mezei wrote:
    > Does anyone have any information on the status of the user group
    > formerly known as Decus Canada ?
    >
    > I have not received anything from them in quite some time. Does anyone
    > have AnneM's new email address since she moved back to Toronto ?
    >
    > I heard that the USA group formerly known as DECUS USA seems to have
    > been folded into the main Interex group and gotten yet another new name.
    > Has the same happened in Canada and the new group simply doesn't care
    > about its Decus constituency ?

    Connect only lists a Canadian 'Non Stop' affiliate -
    http://www.connect-community.org/Cha...0/Default.aspx

  3. Re: Status of DECUS Canada ?

    Try www.encompasscanada.com

    Brian

    "JF Mezei" wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any information on the status of the user group
    > formerly known as Decus Canada ?
    >
    > I have not received anything from them in quite some time. Does anyone
    > have AnneM's new email address since she moved back to Toronto ?
    >
    > I heard that the USA group formerly known as DECUS USA seems to have
    > been folded into the main Interex group and gotten yet another new name.
    > Has the same happened in Canada and the new group simply doesn't care
    > about its Decus constituency ?

  4. Re: Status of DECUS Canada ?

    On Oct 15, 7:33*pm, "Brian" wrote:
    > Trywww.encompasscanada.com
    >
    > Brian
    >
    > "JF Mezei" wrote in message

    > > Does anyone have any information on the status of the user group
    > > formerly known as Decus Canada ?

    > > I have not received anything from them in quite some time. Does anyone
    > > have AnneM's new email address since she moved back to Toronto ?

    > > I heard that the USA group formerly known as DECUS USA seems to have
    > > been folded into the main Interex group and gotten yet another new name..
    > > Has the same happened in Canada and the new group simply doesn't care
    > > about its Decus constituency ?- Hide quoted text -

    The site looks a bit stale?

+ Reply to Thread