Trying to contact the Hoff (and I dont mean Hasselhoff) - VMS

This is a discussion on Trying to contact the Hoff (and I dont mean Hasselhoff) - VMS ; Hoff, Went to your site (HoffmanLabs.org) and hit the "Contact Us" button. Unfortunately, there is no contact information there. Can you send me some contact info by e-mail? (see my profile) Dave...

  1. Trying to contact the Hoff (and I dont mean Hasselhoff)

    Hoff,
    Went to your site (HoffmanLabs.org) and hit the "Contact Us"
    button. Unfortunately, there is no contact information there.
    Can you send me some contact info by e-mail? (see my profile)

    Dave

  2. Re: Trying to contact the Hoff (and I dont mean Hasselhoff)

    On Oct 7, 12:25*pm, Baxt...@tessco.com wrote:
    > Hoff,
    > * * * Went to your site (HoffmanLabs.org) and hit the "Contact Us"
    > button. * Unfortunately, there is no contact information there.
    > Can you send me some contact info by e-mail? *(see my profile)
    >
    > Dave

    If you complete the "Contact Us" portion on Hoff's site, he'll get
    back to you, usually quickly.

    He doesn't spend a whole lot of time here anymore. I think he
    misplaced his foil hat. ;-)

  3. Re: Trying to contact the Hoff (and I dont mean Hasselhoff)

    DaveG wrote:

    > On Oct 7, 12:25 pm, Baxt...@tessco.com wrote:
    > > Hoff,
    > > Went to your site (HoffmanLabs.org) and hit the "Contact Us"
    > > button. Unfortunately, there is no contact information there.
    > > Can you send me some contact info by e-mail? (see my profile)
    > >
    > > Dave

    > If you complete the "Contact Us" portion on Hoff's site, he'll get
    > back to you, usually quickly.
    >
    > He doesn't spend a whole lot of time here anymore. I think he
    > misplaced his foil hat. ;-)

    Apparently, Hoff lurks here at least occasionally - he has responded
    privately to some of my posts.

    D.J.D.

+ Reply to Thread