Re: PMDF with SSL and LDAP - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: PMDF with SSL and LDAP - VMS ; LDAP over SSL/TLS is available in PMDF V6.4...

  1. Re: PMDF with SSL and LDAP

    LDAP over SSL/TLS is available in PMDF V6.4

  2. Re: PMDF with SSL and LDAP

    Hello,

    We are migrating the mail users to a LDAP.

    The problem that we have is :
    We want the clients (Outlookexpress, Thunderbird, ...)must to connect
    to PMDF with SSL/TLS when the user is authenticated by LDAP,
    But the clients when the user is authenticated by System can be
    authenticated without SSL/TLS.

    Is this possible?
    How can I configure this?

    Thanks for your help!!
    Ramon Frontera Gallardo
    Centre de Tecnologies de la Informació
    Universitat de les Illes Balears
    Ctra. Valldemossa km 7,5
    07122 Palma de Mallorca
    E-mail: Ramon.frontera@uib.es

    El 06/10/2008, a las 17:44, Valerie Miller escribió:

    > LDAP over SSL/TLS is available in PMDF V6.4

+ Reply to Thread