URGENT SCSI Adapter Cluster devices - VMS

This is a discussion on URGENT SCSI Adapter Cluster devices - VMS ; Am I wrong here, or is the only supported SCSI controller for clustering the KZPBA-Cx The Single Ended -CA or the HVD -CB? I was under the impression, though normally wrong, that he KZPEA-DB U2 Adaptec Ctr was useable now ...

  1. URGENT SCSI Adapter Cluster devices

    Am I wrong here, or is the only supported SCSI controller for clustering the
    KZPBA-Cx

    The Single Ended -CA or the HVD -CB?

    I was under the impression, though normally wrong, that he KZPEA-DB U2
    Adaptec Ctr was useable now for
    clustering - I have a customer with 2 x Adaptec 39160 (KZPEA-DB) that wants
    to cluster 2 x ES45

    I am seeing older information stating that the Adaptec is not supported in a
    shred bus environment but have also read that it is
    Can someone enlighten me????

    Help !

    David

    --
    David B Turner

    Island Computers US Corp
    PO Box 86
    Tybee GA 31328

    Toll Free: 1-877 636 4332 x201, Mobile x251
    Email: dturner@islandco.com
    International & Local: (001)- 404-806-7749
    Fax: 912 786 8505
    Web: www.islandco.com

  2. Re: URGENT SCSI Adapter Cluster devices

    Thanks for the help
    Problem almost solved

    --

    news:0lbCk.33153$XB4.21835@bignews9.bellsouth.net. ..