Over the weekend an addressing change which moved a VMScluster running
MultiNET version 5.2 from routable addressing to non-routable addressing
was implemented at our site. After the change MultiNET FTP no longer can
reach detinations on the InterNET. There is a system in the routable part
of our site which maintains FTP proxies; however, I don't seem to be able
to find the appropriate MultiNET FTP command(s) or setting(s) which will
allow the VMScluster nodes to use FTP to remote sites via the FTP proxy
system. Can MultiNET FTP use proxies? If so, where can I find the information
to enable that functionality?

Thanks,
Bill Glessner - Central Washington University
- System programmer