CIBER is currently recruiting for a VMS Analyst in Memphis, TN.

This is a Permanent position with our client company in Memphis.

Responsibilities will involve supporting a Sales management system for
a large industrial company that is based on a Open VMS / Dec Alpha
System.

Job Related Qualities:
Working knowledge of VMS
Knowledge of Oracle, Powerhouse and SQL or able to consult manuals
to gain skill set needed
General understanding of EDI
Quickly understand business issues and data challenges of users
Develop functional specifications and/or documentation for requested
projects
Manage time/resources in accordance with project schedule
Able to break down programs specification into its simplest elements
and translate into a programming language
Handles critical issues with ease, reacting to problems and
correcting the program(s) if needed

Professional Qualities:
Lead testing issues
Consistently deliver high-quality services to our customers
Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in
timely manner
Work with users to identify required changes
Good troubleshooting skills, recreating steps taken by the user to
locate source of the problem
Able to work with a team as well as individually
Excellent communication skills

APPLY http://career-advisor.jobamatic.com/...-details/25771