SAS 9.2 on HP OpenVMS Integrity - VMS

This is a discussion on SAS 9.2 on HP OpenVMS Integrity - VMS ; All, The readers of this list might be interested in the following announcement: [Please note that Sue would really like to see as many of you as possible attending this event] +++++++++++ SAS delivers SAS 9.2 on HP OpenVMS Integrity ...

  1. SAS 9.2 on HP OpenVMS Integrity

    All,

    The readers of this list might be interested in the following announcement:

    [Please note that Sue would really like to see as many of you as possible attending this event]

    +++++++++++
    SAS delivers SAS 9.2 on HP OpenVMS Integrity Servers - hear what's new!

    You're invited to attend a joint HP / SAS Webinar to learn about this powerful combination of
    hardware and software.

    SAS, as the leader in business analytics software and services, is the first company to call
    when you need to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more
    effectively manage your information assets.

    As you may now know, SAS recently delivered the SAS 9.2 (Foundation) products on
    OpenVMS for HP Integrity Servers. Many of our customers have been eagerly awaiting this
    release and are very excited - hear why.

    Join us and learn about HP's roadmap for OpenVMS and the exciting new features already
    available in the latest release and plans for future releases.

    OpenVMS on HP Integrity Servers provides an exciting combination of flexibility, lower TCO
    (total cost of ownership), and help IT Managers do more with less.

    The webinar will cover topics:
    * SAS 9.2 - what is new and how you can benefit
    * Benefits of HP Integrity servers
    * OpenVMS Strategy and Directions
    * How to move from Alpha to Integrity
    * Resources available to help

    The one hour webinar is planned for 10-Sep-08 at 12:00 pm EDT (Boston Time UTC/GMT -5
    hours) - mark your calendar now!

    To register, please go to:

    http://h71000.www7.hp.com/SAS_OpenVMS_webinar_form.html

    You will receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the webinar.

    If you have any questions, please contact John.Egolf@hp.com or Ephraim.Peak@sas.com

    We're looking forward to meeting with you.

  2. Re: SAS 9.2 on HP OpenVMS Integrity

    "Main, Kerry" wrote:

    > All,
    >
    > The readers of this list might be interested in the following announcement:
    >
    > [Please note that Sue would really like to see as many of you as possible attending this event]
    >

    > +++++++++++
    > SAS delivers SAS 9.2 on HP OpenVMS Integrity Servers - hear what's new!
    >
    > You're invited to attend a joint HP / SAS Webinar to learn about this powerful combination of
    > hardware and software.
    >
    > SAS, as the leader in business analytics software and services, is the first company to call
    > when you need to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more
    > effectively manage your information assets.
    >
    > As you may now know, SAS recently delivered the SAS 9.2 (Foundation) products on
    > OpenVMS for HP Integrity Servers. Many of our customers have been eagerly awaiting this
    > release and are very excited - hear why.
    >
    > Join us and learn about HP's roadmap for OpenVMS and the exciting new features already
    > available in the latest release and plans for future releases.
    >
    > OpenVMS on HP Integrity Servers provides an exciting combination of flexibility, lower TCO
    > (total cost of ownership), and help IT Managers do more with less.
    >
    > The webinar will cover topics:
    > * SAS 9.2 - what is new and how you can benefit
    > * Benefits of HP Integrity servers
    > * OpenVMS Strategy and Directions
    > * How to move from Alpha to Integrity
    > * Resources available to help
    >
    > The one hour webinar is planned for 10-Sep-08 at 12:00 pm EDT (Boston Time UTC/GMT -5
    > hours) - mark your calendar now!
    >
    > To register, please go to:
    >
    > http://h71000.www7.hp.com/SAS_OpenVMS_webinar_form.html
    >
    > You will receive an email with instructions on how to connect to the webinar.
    >
    > If you have any questions, please contact John.Egolf@hp.com or Ephraim.Peak@sas.com
    >
    > We're looking forward to meeting with you.

    Well, that looks good from an engineering viewpoint.

    (Need I say it?) Now, how 'bout promotion? What's being done at either
    HP or SAS to "put the word in the streets"?

    D.J.D.

  3. RE: SAS 9.2 on HP OpenVMS Integrity

    Attend the session and find out.

    :-)

> [...]