LTO3/LTO4 support from OpenVMS 7.2 / ALPHA - VMS

This is a discussion on LTO3/LTO4 support from OpenVMS 7.2 / ALPHA - VMS ; I want some information about if OpenVMS 7.2 running in Alpha platform (ES47) supports a LTO3 or LTO4 tape unit Thanks in advance...

  1. LTO3/LTO4 support from OpenVMS 7.2 / ALPHA

    I want some information about if OpenVMS 7.2 running in Alpha platform
    (ES47) supports a LTO3 or LTO4 tape unit

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: LTO3/LTO4 support from OpenVMS 7.2 / ALPHA

    Enrike wrote:

    > I want some information about if OpenVMS 7.2 running in Alpha platform
    > (ES47) supports a LTO3 or LTO4 tape unit
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    V7.2 is kind of old, but should see and talk to the drive just fine. It
    just won't understand things like /DENSITY=LTO3.

    D.J.D.

+ Reply to Thread