Old DECservers, DEChubs etc. available to a good home. - VMS

This is a discussion on Old DECservers, DEChubs etc. available to a good home. - VMS ; I am having an early springclean and have a lot of old DEChub90, DECserver90, DECbrouter90, DECrepeater90 (some fibre) and some DEChub900, DECswitch900s also 2 HSZ50s that are taking up a lot of room. I don't have an full inventory at ...

  1. Old DECservers, DEChubs etc. available to a good home.

    I am having an early springclean and have a lot of old
    DEChub90, DECserver90, DECbrouter90, DECrepeater90
    (some fibre) and some DEChub900, DECswitch900s also
    2 HSZ50s that are taking up a lot of room.

    I don't have an full inventory at the moment, but if
    anyone is interested in any of this stuff (*you pay the
    shipping*) let me know.

    All this stuff was working when it was decommissioned.

    I am located in Perth, Western Australia.

    If no-one wants it, it is being dumped.

    Dave

  2. Updated with list (Re: Old DECservers, DEChubs etc. available to agood home.)

    And here is the initial list:

    1 x DECserver 700-16
    21 x DECserver 90TL

    3 x DECbrouter 90T1
    6 x DECbrouter 90T2
    2 x DECbrouter 90T2a

    4 x DECrepeater 90C
    4 x DECrepeater 90T+
    2 x DECrepeater 90T
    1 x DECrepeater 90T-16
    10 x DECrepeater 90FA
    2 x DECrepeater 90FL

    1 x DECrepeater 900FP
    7 x DECrepeater 900TM
    2 x DECswitch 900EF
    1 x DECbridge 900MX
    2 x DEChub 900 (with P/S)

    5 x DEChub 90
    6 x DEChub 90 P/S

    13 x BA356 SBB P/S (blue)
    4 x VAXstation 4000 P/S

    2 x HSZ50
    2 x DWZZH-05 (in BA356)

    Dave

  3. Re: Updated with list (Re: Old DECservers, DEChubs etc. available toa good home.)

    Dave,

    How much to ship the following to US zip code 48170? Thanks.

    Greg

    On Aug 19, 7:52*am, David B Sneddon wrote:
    > And here is the initial list:
    >
    > * 1 x DECserver 700-16
    > *13 x BA356 SBB P/S (blue)
    > * 4 x VAXstation 4000 P/S
    >
    > * 2 x HSZ50
    > * 2 x DWZZH-05 (in BA356)
    >
    > Dave

  4. Re: Updated with list (Re: Old DECservers, DEChubs etc. availableto a good home.)

    vaxdecman@aol.com wrote:
    > Dave,
    >
    > How much to ship the following to US zip code 48170? Thanks.
    >
    > Greg
    >
    > On Aug 19, 7:52 am, David B Sneddon wrote:
    >> And here is the initial list:
    >>
    >> 1 x DECserver 700-16
    >> 13 x BA356 SBB P/S (blue)
    >> 4 x VAXstation 4000 P/S
    >>
    >> 2 x HSZ50
    >> 2 x DWZZH-05 (in BA356)
    >>
    >> Dave

    How much to ship the 90TL's to 64064?

  5. All gone (Re: Updated with list (Re: Old DECservers, DEChubs etc.available to a good home.))

    On Aug 28, 12:15 am, Michael Austin
    wrote:

    ...[snip]...

    > How much to ship the 90TL's to 64064?

    All this is gone -- no longer available.

    Dave

  6. Re: Updated with list (Re: Old DECservers, DEChubs etc. available to a good home.) to a good home.) to a good home.)

    On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Michael Austin
    wrote:
    > vaxdecman@aol.com wrote:
    >>
    >> Dave,
    >>
    >> How much to ship the following to US zip code 48170? Thanks.
    >>
    >> Greg
    >>
    >> On Aug 19, 7:52 am, David B Sneddon wrote:
    >>>
    >>> And here is the initial list:
    >>>
    >>> 1 x DECserver 700-16
    >>> 13 x BA356 SBB P/S (blue)
    >>> 4 x VAXstation 4000 P/S
    >>>
    >>> 2 x HSZ50
    >>> 2 x DWZZH-05 (in BA356)
    >>>
    >>> Dave

    > How much to ship the 90TL's to 64064?

    probably less than you'd get the same gear on eBay for.

    The Sneddons are sited in Oz.

    WWWebb

+ Reply to Thread