Great External Article on A-A Clustering - VMS

This is a discussion on Great External Article on A-A Clustering - VMS ; The readers of this list may be interested in this external article extracted from Sue's latest update. http://www.availabilitydigest.com/pu...06/openvms.pdf One of the best articles I have seen on active-active OpenVMS clustering. Regards Kerry Main Senior Consultant HP Services Canada Voice: 613-254-8911 ...

  1. Great External Article on A-A Clustering

    The readers of this list may be interested in this external article extracted from
    Sue's latest update.

    http://www.availabilitydigest.com/pu...06/openvms.pdf

    One of the best articles I have seen on active-active OpenVMS clustering.

    Regards

    Kerry Main
    Senior Consultant
    HP Services Canada
    Voice: 613-254-8911
    Fax: 613-591-4477
    kerryDOTmainAThpDOTcom
    (remove the DOT's and AT)

  2. Re: Great External Article on A-A Clustering

    On Jul 5, 1:24*am, "Main, Kerry" wrote:
    > The readers of this list may be interested in this external article extracted from
    > Sue's latest update.
    >
    > http://www.availabilitydigest.com/pu...06/openvms.pdf
    >
    > One of the best articles I have seen on active-active OpenVMS clustering.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Kerry Main
    > Senior Consultant
    > HP Services Canada
    > Voice: 613-254-8911
    > Fax: 613-591-4477
    > kerryDOTmainAThpDOTcom
    > (remove the DOT's and AT)
    >
    > OpenVMS - the secure, multi-site OS that just works.

    It is a good article and deserves some more publicity. I posted this
    waaay back on the 16 of June
    http://www.openvms.org/stories.php?s.../06/16/3139809
    and subsequently have read several other articles form the
    Availability Digest site. That site is well worth exploring.

+ Reply to Thread