Happy Independence Day - VMS

This is a discussion on Happy Independence Day - VMS ; This week has seen several personal independence days for me -- the 1st of July and the 3rd of July. Today, it's Independence Day for all Americans. I hope you'll be celebrating Independence Day today with the same vigor as ...

  1. Happy Independence Day

    This week has seen several personal independence days for me -- the 1st of
    July and the 3rd of July. Today, it's Independence Day for all Americans.
    I hope you'll be celebrating Independence Day today with the same vigor as
    I.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  2. Re: Happy Independence Day

    >>Today, it's Independence Day for all Americans.

    Speaking as a Brit, you all got out when the going was good!

  3. Re: Happy Independence Day

    "pos" wrote in message
    >>>Today, it's Independence Day for all Americans.

    > Speaking as a Brit, you all got out when the going was good!

    You seem to forget that the US now is run by George the Pretender.

  4. Re: Happy Independence Day

    VAXman-, @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:

    > This week has seen several personal independence days for me -- the 1st of
    > July and the 3rd of July. Today, it's Independence Day for all Americans.
    > I hope you'll be celebrating Independence Day today with the same vigor as
    > I.

    To quote Kelsey Grammer isa Capt. Tom Dodge in "Down Periscope": "Let's
    go blow something up!"

    Happy Birthday, U.S.A.! God bless America ... and deliver us from Dubya!

    D.J.D.

  5. Re: Happy Independence Day

    David J Dachtera wrote:
    > VAXman-, @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    >> This week has seen several personal independence days for me -- the 1st of
    >> July and the 3rd of July. Today, it's Independence Day for all Americans.
    >> I hope you'll be celebrating Independence Day today with the same vigor as
    >> I.

    > To quote Kelsey Grammer isa Capt. Tom Dodge in "Down Periscope": "Let's
    > go blow something up!"

    If the noise last night was any guide, my neighbors have done just that!

  6. Re: Happy Independence Day

    > I hope you'll be celebrating Independence Day today with the same vigor as
    > I.

    As far as I know, Québec has not yet declared independance, so we can't
    celebrate independance :-)

    (Although Québec City celebrated its 400th birthday yesterday)

  7. Re: Happy Independence Day

    JF Mezei wrote:
    >> I hope you'll be celebrating Independence Day today with the same vigor as
    >> I.

    > As far as I know, Québec has not yet declared independance,

    Well, what are you waiting for! Vive Quebec Libre!

  8. Re: Happy Independence Day

    > > As far as I know, Québec has not yet declared independance,

    Québecois think they already have...unilaterally.

+ Reply to Thread