It's that time again - Free XP1000 Giveaway - VMS

This is a discussion on It's that time again - Free XP1000 Giveaway - VMS ; We're giving away an Alphastation XP1000 configured as follows: Alphastation XP1000 667Mhx EV67 with 4MB Cache 1GB Memory (4 x 256MB) 36GB 10KRPM SCSI Hard Disk U160 Dual Port SCSI + On Board UW SCSI Permedia 2 8MB Graphics Card ...

  1. It's that time again - Free XP1000 Giveaway

    We're giving away an Alphastation XP1000 configured as follows:

    Alphastation XP1000 667Mhx EV67 with 4MB Cache
    1GB Memory (4 x 256MB)
    36GB 10KRPM SCSI Hard Disk
    U160 Dual Port SCSI + On Board UW SCSI
    Permedia 2 8MB Graphics Card
    On Board 10/100 Ethernet Adapter
    CDROM and Floppy
    5 PCI Slots ( two ae used by SCSI and Graphics)

    International voltages variable from 100~250V 50/60hz (works everywhere!)

    Include "FREE XP1000 Giveaway" in the subject line or just hit reply (valid
    emial address required)

    We will also need your name, and daytime contact number in case you win.
    You don't have to provide it, but the email will be deleted if not included.

    --
    David B Turner

    Island Computers US Corp
    PO Box 86
    Tybee GA 31328

    Toll Free: 1-877 636 4332 x201, Mobile x251
    Email: dturner@islandco.com
    International & Local: (001)- 404-806-7749
    Fax: 912 786 8505
    Web: www.islandco.com

    By subscribing to this free offer, you agree to provide a valid working
    email address
    and agree to receive relevent offers on Alpha Computer Hardware and
    services.
    We do not give away, sell or advise ANYONE of your name or email address.

  2. Re: It's that time again - Free XP1000 Giveaway

    The "Giveaway" is set for Jun 30th 2008

    --

    "David Turner, Island Computers" wrote in message
    > We're giving away an Alphastation XP1000 configured as follows:
    >

    > Alphastation XP1000 667Mhx EV67 with 4MB Cache
    > 1GB Memory (4 x 256MB)
    > 36GB 10KRPM SCSI Hard Disk
    > U160 Dual Port SCSI + On Board UW SCSI
    > Permedia 2 8MB Graphics Card
    > On Board 10/100 Ethernet Adapter
    > CDROM and Floppy
    > 5 PCI Slots ( two ae used by SCSI and Graphics)
    >
    > International voltages variable from 100~250V 50/60hz (works everywhere!)
    >

    > Include "FREE XP1000 Giveaway" in the subject line or just hit reply
    > (valid emial address required)
    >

    > We will also need your name, and daytime contact number in case you win.
    > You don't have to provide it, but the email will be deleted if not
    > included.
    >

    > --
    > David B Turner

    > Island Computers US Corp
    > PO Box 86
    > Tybee GA 31328
    >
    > Toll Free: 1-877 636 4332 x201, Mobile x251
    > Email: dturner@islandco.com
    > International & Local: (001)- 404-806-7749
    > Fax: 912 786 8505
    > Web: www.islandco.com

    > By subscribing to this free offer, you agree to provide a valid working
    > email address
    > and agree to receive relevent offers on Alpha Computer Hardware and
    > services.
    > We do not give away, sell or advise ANYONE of your name or email address.

  3. Re: It's that time again - Free XP1000 Giveaway

    Hi.

    I guess intl shipping will be added ? :-)

    Jan-Erik Söderholm
    Sweden
    +46 121 29040 (office)
    +46 70 524 1690 (mobile)
    +46 121 10550 (home)

    David Turner, Island Computers wrote:
    > We're giving away an Alphastation XP1000 configured as follows:
    >

    > Alphastation XP1000 667Mhx EV67 with 4MB Cache
    > 1GB Memory (4 x 256MB)
    > 36GB 10KRPM SCSI Hard Disk
    > U160 Dual Port SCSI + On Board UW SCSI
    > Permedia 2 8MB Graphics Card
    > On Board 10/100 Ethernet Adapter
    > CDROM and Floppy
    > 5 PCI Slots ( two ae used by SCSI and Graphics)
    >
    > International voltages variable from 100~250V 50/60hz (works everywhere!)
    >

    > Include "FREE XP1000 Giveaway" in the subject line or just hit reply (valid
    > emial address required)
    >

    > We will also need your name, and daytime contact number in case you win.
    > You don't have to provide it, but the email will be deleted if not included.

  4. Re: It's that time again - Free XP1000 Giveaway

    Well, well, "just hit reply"... :-) :-)

    I guess this should have been sent directly to David,
    so "just hit forward" whould have been an
    better advice... :-)

    Sorry...

    Jan-Erik.

    Jan-Erik Söderholm wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I guess intl shipping will be added ? :-)
    >
    > Jan-Erik Söderholm
    > Sweden
    > +46 121 29040 (office)
    > +46 70 524 1690 (mobile)
    > +46 121 10550 (home)
    >

    > David Turner, Island Computers wrote:
    >> We're giving away an Alphastation XP1000 configured as follows:
    >>

    >> Alphastation XP1000 667Mhx EV67 with 4MB Cache
    >> 1GB Memory (4 x 256MB)
    >> 36GB 10KRPM SCSI Hard Disk
    >> U160 Dual Port SCSI + On Board UW SCSI
    >> Permedia 2 8MB Graphics Card
    >> On Board 10/100 Ethernet Adapter
    >> CDROM and Floppy
    >> 5 PCI Slots ( two ae used by SCSI and Graphics)
    >>
    >> International voltages variable from 100~250V 50/60hz (works everywhere!)
    >>

    >> Include "FREE XP1000 Giveaway" in the subject line or just hit reply
    >> (valid emial address required)
    >>

    >> We will also need your name, and daytime contact number in case you win.
    >> You don't have to provide it, but the email will be deleted if not
    >> included.

  5. Re: It's that time again - Free XP1000 Giveaway

    David Turner, Island Computers wrote:
    > We're giving away an Alphastation XP1000 configured as follows:
    >

    > Alphastation XP1000 667Mhx EV67 with 4MB Cache
    > 1GB Memory (4 x 256MB)
    > 36GB 10KRPM SCSI Hard Disk
    > U160 Dual Port SCSI + On Board UW SCSI
    > Permedia 2 8MB Graphics Card
    > On Board 10/100 Ethernet Adapter
    > CDROM and Floppy
    > 5 PCI Slots ( two ae used by SCSI and Graphics)
    >
    > International voltages variable from 100~250V 50/60hz (works everywhere!)
    >

    > Include "FREE XP1000 Giveaway" in the subject line or just hit reply (valid
    > emial address required)
    >

    > We will also need your name, and daytime contact number in case you win.
    > You don't have to provide it, but the email will be deleted if not included.

    Please include me in the lottery

    Jouk Jansen
    Lorentzweg 1
    2618 CJ Delft