We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.7 version.
http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 script
that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
every operating systems supported by Perl5, including OpenVMS.
Remember to read "txt2pdf on OpenVMS" at http://www.sanface.com/openvms.html
It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
If you prefer we also distribute executables for Windows, Linux,
Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X. Inside the Windows version you can
find a VB GUI: Visual txt2pdf.

What's new in this version
Good Cyrillic support (we use ER Kurier 1251 true type font but you
can use the true type font you prefer).
Here an example
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/cyrillic.pdf

Test txt2pdf 9.7!