If you haven't heard about this, read this article:

http://www.texasstartupblog.com/2008...sion-and-fire/

Where is HP with its Ka-BOOM video? You know it, the one we all saw Leo
present (He starred in it too and is certain to get an Emmy nomination!)
Friday morning of bootcamp.

I know of one site that is DOA because of this Houston data center outage.
HP should be touting its disaster recovery via that Ka-BOOM video to this
site's management as well as to the customers thereof. Even if it doesn't
sell a _single_ instance of VMS (there were several other OSs involved and
even one game console), it can demonstrate to people that there isn't any
reason to have their business down for 3 days (and counting) due to an ex-
plosion in or of the data center.

http://tmesis.com/drat.html