SCA$TRANSPORT credits - VMS

This is a discussion on SCA$TRANSPORT credits - VMS ; What SYSGEN parameter is used to increase the number of credits for the SCA$TRANPORT sysap? I've done some searching and can't find much about it. The $SHOW CLU/CONT display for the CR_WAIT value is in the mid 5- digits (50,000+). ...

  1. SCA$TRANSPORT credits

    What SYSGEN parameter is used to increase the number of credits for
    the SCA$TRANPORT sysap? I've done some searching and can't find much
    about it.

    The $SHOW CLU/CONT display for the CR_WAIT value is in the mid 5-
    digits (50,000+). There is a lot of printer queue traffic between
    nodes in this particular cluster so I'm just looking to ease the pain
    by increasing the credits allowed per node.

  2. Re: SCA$TRANSPORT credits

    SCA$TRANSPORT is used by IPC. The credits are hard coded at 6
    and can not be changed.

    Jur.

    FrankS wrote, On 20-9-2007 1:17:
    > What SYSGEN parameter is used to increase the number of credits for
    > the SCA$TRANPORT sysap? I've done some searching and can't find much
    > about it.
    >
    > The $SHOW CLU/CONT display for the CR_WAIT value is in the mid 5-
    > digits (50,000+). There is a lot of printer queue traffic between
    > nodes in this particular cluster so I'm just looking to ease the pain
    > by increasing the credits allowed per node.

+ Reply to Thread