Hello,
Neil Rieck wrote:

Like everything else in the world, fundamentalism is the oversimplification
of any topic. There are all kinds of Christians and not all implementations
of that concept reflect your narrow view.
<<<

Why do you think that my opinion is an oversimplification? It is difficult
to live as Christ. Every time you have to reflect, what you do and you must
be aware, that you don't become a self made god. Living with a cookbook is
easy. You look into the book and know what to do. What I would like to say
is, that Jesus life do show, that the Bible is not a cookbook. God did not
change his mind, only humans do interpret Gods mind in a different way. Also
you can use the rules not as pressure for other, only for yourself.

Best regards Rudolf Wingert