Alphaserver 800 floor model front panel and doors - VMS

This is a discussion on Alphaserver 800 floor model front panel and doors - VMS ; I have need of a front panel and drive cover doors for a floor model Alphaserver 800. Anyone have one for $$$ or trade? TIA, Dan...

  1. Alphaserver 800 floor model front panel and doors

    I have need of a front panel and drive cover doors for a floor model
    Alphaserver 800.
    Anyone have one for $$$ or trade?

    TIA,

    Dan

  2. Re: Alphaserver 800 floor model front panel and doors

    I have some of the front panels (blue) that cover the drives but AS800 are
    famous for the upper bezel and door breaking off - ergo I have none

    DT
    wrote in message
    news:1189553660.462113.20630@d55g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com...
    >I have need of a front panel and drive cover doors for a floor model
    > Alphaserver 800.
    > Anyone have one for $$$ or trade?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Dan