Report Writer for OpenVMS - has anyone tried SYNERGYde - VMS

This is a discussion on Report Writer for OpenVMS - has anyone tried SYNERGYde - VMS ; The topic of Report Writers for OpenVMS comes up from time to time. I happened to come across this Web page http://www.synergyde.com/products/de...ore_tools.aspx and was wondering if anyone had experience with the software? Cheers, john...

  1. Report Writer for OpenVMS - has anyone tried SYNERGYde

    The topic of Report Writers for OpenVMS comes up from time to time. I
    happened to come across this Web page
    http://www.synergyde.com/products/de...ore_tools.aspx
    and was wondering if anyone had experience with the software?

    Cheers, john

  2. Re: Report Writer for OpenVMS - has anyone tried SYNERGYde

    On Sep 9, 8:02 am, ja wrote:
    > The topic of Report Writers for OpenVMS comes up from time to time. I
    > happened to come across this Web pagehttp://www.synergyde.com/products/development_tools/core_tools.aspx
    > and was wondering if anyone had experience with the software?
    >
    > Cheers, john

    very good product ... resembles crystal reports ...

  3. Re: Report Writer for OpenVMS - has anyone tried SYNERGYde

    On Sep 9, 5:04 pm, ultra...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On Sep 9, 8:02 am, ja wrote:
    >
    > > The topic of Report Writers for OpenVMS comes up from time to time. I
    > > happened to come across this Web pagehttp://www.synergyde.com/products/development_tools/core_tools.aspx
    > > and was wondering if anyone had experience with the software?

    > > Cheers, john

    > very good product ... resembles crystal reports ...

    I haven't looked at it in a while, Bob, but does is still require any
    other pieces of Synergy (like Repository or such) or can it use
    straight RMS files?

+ Reply to Thread