DELTA debugger image fix for V7.3-2 - VMS

This is a discussion on DELTA debugger image fix for V7.3-2 - VMS ; Does anyone have a copy of this? There was a problem with the image that was distributed with V7.3-2. The patch is not on the ITRC site. -- VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)COM "Well my son, ...

  1. DELTA debugger image fix for V7.3-2

    Does anyone have a copy of this? There was a problem with the image that
    was distributed with V7.3-2. The patch is not on the ITRC site.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  2. Re: DELTA debugger image fix for V7.3-2

    wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a copy of this? There was a problem with the image that
    > was distributed with V7.3-2. The patch is not on the ITRC site.
    >
    > --
    > VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker
    > VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)COM
    >
    > "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"
    >
    > http://tmesis.com/drat.html

    I know that this was fixed in a V7.3-2 patch kit but dang if I can figure
    out which one. Load the latest UPDATE kit and see if that does it for you.

+ Reply to Thread